1. What is your middle name?
Joseph. It's my dad's first name, and his dad's first name as well.
2. If you had been born the other sex, did your parents tell you what your name would have been?
Probably, but I don't remember what it was.
3. Do you have children and if so, what are their names?
None of my own. Just the ones on the bus.
4. If you were to ever have a child or more children, what would you name them?
I can't say that I really know. I had enough problems naming my kitty.
5. Most people know their mother's maiden name, but do you know your grandmother's maiden name?
My dad's mom was Jimmerson, I believe.
6. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
Yeah, his name was Joey.
7. What was the name of your first pet?
My true first pet is the kitty I currently live with, Norah.
8. If you have pet(s) now, what are their names?
Norah is my kitty. My roommate's cats that also live here are named Mouse and Pika. All three are girls.
9. What was the name of the first person you ever kissed?
A girl named Aarika. It wasn't very good, I remember that much.
10. What was the name of the school you attended as a child?
All of them? Central Elementary, West Elementary, Eastwood Elementary, Roosevelt Elementary, Hutchesons' Grammar School, and Elkhart Central High School.
11. What was/is the name of your English teacher in high school?
My senior English teacher was Mrs. Duwe. I can't remember the other years.